Thursday, October 9, 2008

Alfred Torres
(210)533-6706
Hello there. First off, thanks for taking time to visit my blog. This site will be undergoing construction in the following days to better serve you. The video provided at the end of this message will give you a better idea about what kind of work I can do with spray paint. My spray paint works are designed to be hung like a picture would be on a wall. My works create a serene, dramatic effect, that uses universal elements in a fictional manner.
In addition to my spray paint work I also create cosmic ceilings that are invisible by day, and magnificent at night. This is achieved by using top quality glow paint that last for hours at night, and years over time. This paint is unlike what you would buy at a home building store. Typically those paints last several minutes then dim, and fade out. With my paint you could wake up in the middle of the night and still have the cosmos shining upon you.
If you would like to inquire more about my services feel free to contact me at the number provided above.

No comments: